- "Site" - the After the Crowd pledge manager and any internet domain on which the After the Crowd pledge manager is active.
- "Service Provider" - Plus 14 Ltd as operator of After the Crowd.
- "Creator" - The person, people or company responsible for the crowd funding campaign who chose to use the After the Crowd pledge manager to manage collection of pledge details and shipping addresses.
Terms and Conditions
By using the Site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The Service Provider is in no way liable for delivery or quality of any products ordered through the Site.
- Any issues arising with or as a result of using any product ordered through the Site is the responsibility of the Creator, and the Service Provider will not be held liable for any such issues.
- All communications around products ordered through the Site should be directed to the Creator.
- Your email address is provided to the Service Provider by the Creator, solely for the purposes of identifying your pledge, and contacting you to provide details to access the Site.
- At no point does the Service Provider collect or store any credit card details or other payment details other than the transaction identifiers and amounts paid via Stripe and/or PayPal.
- Any physical goods included in an pledge response in the Site will require collection of a name and address.
- Your personal details, consisting of name, address and email address will only be shared with the Creator, and will not be provided to any other parties by the Service Provider.
- The Creator may share any details entered in this site with a third party for the purpose of order fulfillment.
- The Service Provider is not liable for use of your personal details by the Creator or any third party the Creator provides your details to.
- Once the Creator has completed use of the Site, your personal details will be removed from the Site as soon as practical, and will not be retained for any reason.